Vanquish Products Machined M4 Rod Ends are a durable and rebuildable solution for traditional molded rod ends. Based on the design style made popular by our machined trailing arms, these rod ends introduce an adjustable tension system to retain the pivot ball into the rod end. These do not use a pressed design like most metal rod ends. An M2.5 set screw applies pressure to tension set piece, allowing you to readjust as your parts wear over time. Designed to fit in place of the Incision Rod Ends (IRC00010), the overall assembled length of the link is unchanged.
- 4 Machined Rod Ends
- 4 Brass Tension Set Pieces
- 4 M2.5 set screws (0.05in driver required)
- 4 Pivot Balls
- 1 Instructions
- Due to differences in assembly between a molded rod end and a machined rod end, these rod ends may not cinch down and may still rotate slightly when installed.
- A small amount of thread lock should be used on the M2.5 set screw, excessive application of threadlock may cause the screw too difficult to remove.
- Thread lock is not needed on the M4 threads for the installation onto the link.
- Due to the nature of the small components patience is required during assembly. Careful inspection of orientation of components will allow to easy setup upon initial assembly.
- Not recommended for extreme triangulated setups.