RCV Licensed VVD Axle Shafts for Axial AR60 Axles
- Replaces stock axle shafts with a strong chromoly VVD style joint
- RCV style cap for scale realism, is used to retain standard AR60 VVD pin
- Large 8x15x5mm inner bearing (included) increases strength over stock 10x15x4 bearing
- 6mm stub axle increases the strength through the pin on the stub axle, uses a 5mm threaded stub (requires 8mm nut driver)
- Aluminum 12mm hexes are included to fit with 6mm stub, hex pins also included
- 6x11x4 bearings included for outer knuckle bearing
- Some rubbing may occur initially at the link mount screws due to larger diameter shafts.
*May require slight grinding of screws that hold lower link mounts.
**Intended for use in AR60 axles with locked differentials. If using an open differential, the axle tang will need to be shortened slightly.